MDOT Expands EBA Engineering’s Certification as a Disadvantaged, Minority, and Small Business Enterprise
The Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) has expanded EBA Engineering, Inc.’s (EBA) certification as a disadvantaged, minority, and small business enterprise (DBE/MBE/SBE) to provide a wide array of additional engineering and engineering design services under NAICS code 541330. With the new certification, EBA’s status as a DBE/MBE/SBE now includes the following service areas:
- Engineering and engineering design services, including civil, transportation, structures, utilities, water and wastewater, geotechnical, and environmental (NAICS 541330).
- Construction management for industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings; water and sewer line and related structures; highway, street, and bridge; and other heavy and civil engineering construction (NAICS 236210, 236220, 237110, 237310, and 237990).
- Geotechnical materials testing (NAICS 541380).
- Computer systems and CAD design (NAICS 541512).
- Computer related services including software installation and disaster recovery assistance (NAICS 541519).
- Facilities support including on-site civil design, surveys, and geotechnical engineering (NAICS 561210).
- Environmental remediation services (NAICS 562910).
“EBA has long embraced programs that promote diversity and help small businesses grow and thrive,” said EBA President and CEO Rizwan Siddiqi, PE. “As both a minority-owned business and as a company that mentors smaller firms on our projects, EBA has valued the symbiotic knowledge transfer, ingenuity, and inclusivity offered by such programs.”
To learn more about how EBA can help you meet your DBE/MBE/SBE participation goals, please contact Megan Disney at email@example.com. Visit EBA’s website for a full list of our DBE/MBE/SBE certifications.