Azteca Cityworks Software Implementation
EBA Engineering, Inc. (EBA), is part of a team that is implementing Azteca Cityworks Software for the City of Philadelphia Urban Forestry.
EBA’s responsibilities include:
- Documenting and providing a system architecture diagram.
- Identifying software and applications needed to deploy Cityworks AMS and ArcGIS in the office and field.
- Installing, configuring, and testing the ArcGIS Enterprise platform and associated core components.
- Identifying, configuring, and testing the Cityworks organizational structure.
- Incorporating published services and web maps into the Parks and Recreation’s ArcGIS Online/Portal.
- Determining requirements for a two-way integration with Cityworks AMS application.
- Pulling 311 associated data into Cityworks.
- Leading the configuration of ArcGIS Online/Portal services, web maps, and web viewers and mobile apps.
- Identifying and configuring Esri’s mobile apps to support data collection and spatial database synchronization.
- Providing final integration development code and associated documentation.
- Migrating tools, framework, and code into the production environment for the Salesforce 311/Cityworks integration.
- Testing and system validation.
- Providing updated documentation for any changes.
- Training end users and administrators.
EBA will also provide as-needed support for 5 years after the software implementation.