Because water is earth’s most precious resource, EBA’s water resources professionals work hard to protect and sustain it. Our staff includes hydrologic, hydraulic, water quality, green infrastructure, groundwater, and structural experts who help preserve water systems, manage wet weather flows, and restore the environment.
We plan, design, construct, operate, and maintain water infrastructure for public agencies, transportation departments, industrial facilities, and private clients. Our services support land development and redevelopment; transportation activities; and municipal, state, and federal watershed planning and management programs.
- Complex and basic water modeling
- 1-D and 2-D hydraulics
- Surface water and groundwater
- Dam break analysis
- Pollutant fate and transport
- Flood hazard analysis and flood risk management
- Funding assistance and CIP development
- MS4 program development, funding, and support
- Site evaluation, feasibility studies, and master planning
- Stormwater best management practices construction documents
- Stormwater utility study and implementation
- Watershed and stream condition assessments