EBA’s construction management and inspection services support all types of transportation systems, including highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, seaports, and rail.
Additionally, EBA performs construction inspection of commercial buildings, correctional facilities, historic renovations, schools, recreational facilities, utilities, site improvement projects, earth dams, water/wastewater transmission piping, pumping stations, and treatment facilities.
EBA’s experienced and certified construction inspectors provide complete management and inspection work from pre-construction condition surveys to final audit, acceptance, and start-up. Along with reviewing plans and specifications, our inspection personnel assist project owners with constructability and biddability reviews during the pre-construction phase.
Throughout construction, our staff engages in a full range of quality control and materials testing activities, including preparing sketchbooks, maintaining construction inspection records and as-builts, and completing project closeout services. To support these services, our team utilizes automated construction management software, such as Primavera, to increase productivity and minimize client costs.
- Agency construction management
- Change management
- Claim analysis and avoidance
- Constructability and biddability reviews
- Construction inspection services
- Construction scheduling and analysis
- Cost estimating
- Documentation and records management
- Final acceptance and audits
- Materials fabrication quality assurance and acceptance
- Materials testing by certified field technicians
- Materials testing in EBA’s AASHTO-accredited laboratory
- Project controls
- Quality assurance management
- Quality control and quality assurance plans