EBA has provided civil/site engineering services to public and private clients for 30 years. From parks and recreational facilities to schools and correctional facilities, our staff has the requisite knowledge and experience to address projects of all sizes and types.
EBA is committed to providing clear, concise deliverables that help clients to make informed design decisions. The clarity and completeness of our construction documents facilitate competitive pricing during bidding and efficient work during construction.
EBA’s civil/site engineering services are provided by registered professional engineers, LEED-accredited professionals, experienced designers, and CADD operators who offer strong attention to detail, fresh perspectives, and a client-focused attitude.
- Erosion and sediment control design
- Floodplain studies and flood control facility design
- Infrastructure condition evaluation
- Master planning
- Permit application development and processing
- Regulatory agency approvals
- Site development planning and sustainable design
- Site evaluation and feasibility studies
- Site improvement design
- Site infrastructure design
- Site roadway and parking lot design
- Site utility design and preparation of developers agreements
- Solid waste facilities design
- Storm drain and stormwater management studies and design
- Construction document preparation
- Construction and post-construction phase services